This device uses advanced activated carbon and HEPA filtration technologies to purify the air you breathe, effectively eliminating harmful particulates and odors.
The activated carbon acts like a magnet, capturing and neutralizing impurities, while the HEPA filter ensures the removal of even tiny airborne particles.
The internal filter lasts 300-500 uses.
You will know the internal filter needs to be replaced when there is resistance when using it and/or there are odors leaking out or not being adequately filtered.
- When the internal filter needs to be replaced, this is easy as…
1) Unscrew the top of the metal filter body.
2) The internal filter should slide right out.
3) Replace the internal filter with a new one.
4) Tightly screw the top of the metal filter body back on.
Early clogging is typically caused by excess moisture, some great tips to reduce this are:
- Leave internal replacement filters on a sunny window ledge or outdoors in the sun to eliminate some of the moisture.
- Our replacement filters come in a set of 2, you can try alternating every day/few days between the 2. While one is in use, the other can be placed in the sun to dry, and then rotated.
The best way to clean the silicone pieces is:
- 1 cup of steaming hot water.
- 3-5 drops of dish soap
- 2 teaspoons of white or apple cider vinegar
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl and submerge the silicone covers in the mixture, allowing them to soak for 30-60 minutes
- Thoroughly rinse the covers and remove any remaining debris with cotton swabs.
Our filter was engineered to be the intersection between practicality and eco-consciousness
We are the first filter on the market made from metal; eliminating the unnecessary plastic waste and costs of having to throw out the whole unit when it is used and paying for an entirely new one.
Our innovative internal replacement system reduces the amount of plastic being disposed of (compared to competitors) by almost 8x. Additionally, our products are packaged in cardboard instead of plastic to further reduce our carbon footprint.
The addition of our new plant-based plastic replacement filters means we are able to reduce the use of fossil fuel resources, create a smaller carbon footprint, and provide refills that decompose faster and are less toxic, without compromising their killer filtration quality.
Orders can take up to 5 business days to process and be fulfilled before being shipped out.
Orders can take between 5 - 15 business days to arrive, not including processing times.
All orders are packaged in a plain white, unbranded bubble envelope (or unbranded box depending on the size of the order).
Once orders are packaged, processed and fulfilled, they are then sent to our 3rd-party courier to transport and deliver the package.
At this point your order status will indicate "Fulfilled", however it may take an additional 1-2 days for the courier to process the package and update the tracking status.
If it has been more than 2 days and your order does not appear to be in transit / has not moved, please do not hesitate to contact us and one of our team members will be happy to help.
If you have any problems with your order being delivered successfully, or with the products, please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Please provide your Order ID and one of our team members will be waiting to help!